9. More money in the bank--and in her own name.
8. The toilet seat down.
7. To cook only when she wants to.
6. A man who cleans his whiskers out of the sink, does not snore, listens when she talks, talks when she wants him to, and says, "Gee, that's too bad, honey," when she tells him her troubles, instead of "Here's how you can fix that."
5. Friends who are loyal and have a good sense of humor.
4. To be told, truthfully, when she looks good.
3. Chocolate that does not have any disadvantages to eating it.
2. Exercise one can do in one's sleep.
1. Equal opportunity, equal respect, and equal pay for a day's work.